Sunday, 1 September 2013

The Walker Art Gallery, Liverpool

I did a post a few days ago showing the work of the famous photographer Rankin which was showcased at The Walker Art Gallery in Liverpool. Not only did I look at the exhibition I went round all of the gallery and found some other great pieces of art. From abstract to 17th Century art, there was so much history throughout the gallery! Would definitely recommend a visit for anyone with an eye for Art. Here are some of my favourites from my day out at The Walker Art Gallery!













Jodie x


1 comment:

  1. love art! let me know if you wanna follow each other?
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a lovely message! I reply to all of my comments and love reading each one so please leave your thoughts here :)